Friday, April 20, 2007

Nashville ~ Part One

So we spent the week in Nashville and had a wonderful time! I got to see my best friend since kindergarten, Faith, and her family! We haven't seen them in almost seven years, and had never met the kids (but have tons of pics!!). Faith and I faithfully write snail mail still, sharing our lives and pictures! It was so neat to spend time with them and for me to spend time with her. Her youngest, Corbin, is almost two and absolutely hilarious! He has such a contagious giggle and Noah just loved him. Corbin loved to get his picture taken and every time I had the camera out he would say 'cheese' and just grin! So there are many of him on here (and on my camera phone which he loved too!). Teagan is a sweet little angel and Weston is already quite the gentleman at six! Lots more to come soon!

No comments: