Sunday, March 16, 2008

a pictureless post

This post doesn't have a picture with it for a specific reason. I wanted to put this in here for our family to remember as Noah grows. I've mentioned before that he has a crazy addiction with the dog food/water dishes and no type of discipline seems to change his mind. He has gotten better however and instead of 2-3 times per HOUR we're down to 2-3 times per week.

But today was something new...

He's been very good the past few days, not playing in the water or food, and when I've seen him standing there staring at it (contemplating I'm sure), I've praised him for not putting his hands in it... apparently I should have added his mouth as well!

Today I caught him leaning over the water dish, lapping the water like a dog!! AAHHH! This wasn't the moment for me to stop and grab my camera and continue letting him lick from the dog's water! Instead I grabbed him, took him to the sink and washed his mouth (tongue, teeth, face) with lots of warm water!! EWWWW!!

And of course he couldn't brush his teeth since we had to throw his toothbrush away yesterday after he decided to help me clean the toilet with it...yep. Needless to say, I walked him to the corner after this incident this morning and bought him a new toothbrush.

I love having a toddler...you never know what the day will bring! :)

No comments: