Monday, April 21, 2008

noah FREDDIE christopher

There's a reason we named noah after my dad...we hoped he'd be something like him. I was reminded of my dad a lot the other day as i got noah's 4-wheeler out for the first time and of course, the battery was dead. well, noah was very impatient (dad)waiting for it to charge, so i gave up and let him ride. he got all the way to the back of the yard when it died. so he got off, pushed it into the shade and began inspecting it. my dad could fix anything and loved working on cars. so i smiled as i watched noah manipulate every single part of his ride, including the battery and cables (which even I have a hard time getting to!). after he exhausted all of the parts, he finally decided to push it back to the porch to be recharged. my dad would've loved teaching him how to fix things. i'm glad noah is like him in many ways!




No comments: