Monday, June 02, 2008

Dressing Himself

I dressed Noah in just his swim trunks and crocs so he could play all morning in the water. After a few minutes of getting wet, he decided he didn't like not having a shirt. He went to his room and picked out his favorite shirt that has Diego on it and brought it to me to put on him. (after he dug it out of the storage box in his closet!). This is a winter shirt, long sleeves and hood included. I was so surprised that he picked out something to wear and then told me he wanted to wear it that I went ahead and put it on him, pulling up the sleeves at least. Now this was a fashion statement (and shows he can match clothes as well as his mommy!)... I think I need to look for a Diego t-shirt.


He likes to squat down on doggie eye level and talk to them. :)


No comments: