Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bob Evans Farm

This is a VERY long picture post because I can't run slide anymore (it KILLS my computer). And when I mix my camera and a very busy day, I get many many pictures (I took 170 just today!!). We spent the day in SE Ohio on the Bob Evans Farm at their farm festival. It was packed with people, vendors, food, and fun! The weather was more summer than fall with the low 80's, but at least I got a little more of a tan to last the winter! :) We had a GREAT time and look forward to heading back down there next year!



I could not believe how BEAUTIFUL the trees were down there! I can't believe they've changed so much faster and prettier than here.

Noah watching the leather guy put his and Ruby's name on their leather bracelets.

Ruby's bracelet, complete with butterflies.


Linda was surprised to see someone making soap like she used to when she was little. The guy making it was surprised she had made soap this way!

Their big food seller is soup beans and cornbread. Here's 2 of the 4 massive pots of beans cooking.

Bees making honey.

A closer look at bees.

Touching an empty honeycomb.

This picture is for my mom. Horseshoes! :)

Corn Meal Factory.

Tractor!

The potbellied pig was like a dog, very very friendly.


ew. enough said.

Can't get away without sitting on the tractor.


Here's her boots, Kim! But I put her in overalls instead of the jumper...and of course the boots kept coming off! :)

He LOVES horses!

Horse drawn wagon rides


Ruby with her boots. :)

Ruby entertaining herself

Grandma King and Ruby

Sharing popcorn with Papaw

Cow Chip Tossing. See the pile by her foot?

Border Collie Herding. They were incredibly well trained dogs!


Herding Ducks.

No comments: