Sunday, November 23, 2008

Michigan vs OSU 2008

As much as we love football, the most fun comes from the annual Mich/OSU game. Since our house is divided, we spend the day teasing and chiding (nicely of course) ;) and have a blast. This year we celebrated the game with our friends BrIan (not to be confused with my BrYan) and Shilo, another divided family. :) We all had a great time watching football all day! :) And here are just a 'few' pics to make up for all the days I've missed recently. ;)




Mama's Little Pink Michigan Cheerleader.

Mmm...Love it!


Addison in her true blue cheerleading outfit! SO cute!


I'd have that look too if I had to wear those colors...


See her trying to get away from him? Can you blame her?



This picture is for Noelle. I made sure she had something proper to spit up on throughout the game. :) Look closely, it is an Ohio State bib. :D She didn't get my Blue jersey once. ;)



I think by this point is was...well, over. That's okay.


Shilo corrupting my daughter by teaching her O-H-I-O. My son also chanted o-h-i-o on and off the entire night. Thanks, Shilo and BrYan.


BrIan teaching my daughter GOOD stuff.



Cutie!


Avery decorating Bryan with the Michigan decorations he tore down after the game. Lucky for him he's my sweet little cutie pie... (Avery, not BrYan) ;)




Avery, Addison and Noah playing behind the chair.

The new 'fort' kept these three occupied for quite a long time! it was nice. :)


This is what happens when the guys are in charge of the kids...



Daddies, Daughters, and Football



Yep, this is how all Michigan fans feel this season. :(

No comments: