Sunday, March 29, 2009

My sweet little sick boy

Noah has been very sick the past few days and spent most of the time on our snuggler sleeping and watching wall-e. He is such a sweetheart and whenever he would ask for something, he would so sweetly still say please. Then when I'd bring it to him, he would say, 'thank you, mommy, for the ___. I love you.' It made me melt every time. This picture was taken on one of his sicker days, when he hadn't eaten all day and finally decided he wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I brought it to him and went to make sis one, and by the time I walked back into the room, he had fallen asleep before taking one bite. He was just so sick. :( His face and ear are that red because he had a high fever for three days. Thankfully, his fever started coming down this morning and he's starting to feel better. I love my precious little guy.

No comments: