Monday, July 14, 2008

favs

if anyone is wondering why i post doubles, it's because i have some family that can't see the slide shows!


Lindsay and Colin


Lindsay opening my mom's special gift. My mom has given each grandchild something that belonged to my dad that was special to him. Noah got a $ bill that my dad carried in his wallet all the time. For Bailey and Ruby, it is a large piggy bank filled with my dad's pennies that he enjoyed counting and kept in a huge container on the fireplace. I didn't get a pic of the bank... this is where the shower ended for me... it's a long story (don't ask!).


Bailey! :) my sis is going to love this pic!

This was the first time Ruby had the chance to settle down and sleep after being passed around for several hours. Colin practiced his calming skills from baby class and put her right to sleep. He rocked her for quite a while... good job Colin!


For once I'm the skinnier sister! :) at least for a few more days...

No comments: