Monday, July 21, 2008

A Very Special Visit

This is my Great Aunt Ruby and Uncle Danny. Since they live only a 1/2 hour away from where the reunion is, we made a special stop by their home to introduce Aunt Ruby to her namesake. She was scooped out of my arms as soon as we arrived! :) Aunt Ruby turned 80 in April and is doing quite well after a big surgery the end of April. She is still having some complications and could still use prayers!

meeting baby ruby

Baby Ruby and her Great Great Aunt Ruby
Baby Ruby is named after Aunt Ruby, and her sister (my dad's mom) Anna. I would have loved for my mamaw and dad to meet Baby Ruby.

Aunt Ruby didn't like the headband on her, worried it was giving her a headache. Baby Ruby doesn't like them either. :)

Admiration

Uncle Danny and his magic baby belly! He used to put all of us to sleep on that belly when we were babies! :)
It didn't take long for her to relax and go right to sleep


"Look Ma, no hands!"

Uncle Danny wanted a picture of him with his two Ruby's. I LOVE this picture!

As much as I despise my pic being taken, I can't pass up a picture with my Aunt Ruby!

No comments: