Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beautiful Baby with Pierced Ears

I took Ruby today to get her ears pierced. Yes, she cried, so get over it. It was just like when she got her shots. I was incredibly nervous though and by the time we were done my blood pressure was flying high. Daddy wanted her to have pink earrings (even though he wouldn't go with me), and they are so pretty on her.

She messed in her diaper while we were waiting for someone else to get theirs done so I had to change her...I think she knew what was coming...
Marking the spot... this took twice as long because she wouldn't keep her head still

she had purple all over her ear and side of her face. (Yes, I looked a little freaked out...because I was...)

Ready...

Mama giving her kisses to help her feel better


Yowie, that hurt!
Okay, okay, I'm tough and now I'm even more beautiful! She saw people watching us through the glass and stopped crying almost immediately... show off...

She was asleep on my shoulder before I had finished paying.

Addison came for support, but got tired of waiting and fell asleep, showing Ruby what to do. :)

Beautiful!

No comments: