Friday, January 09, 2009

Adventures in Potty Training

I have had a great time helping Noah learn to use the potty this week! It has been very challenging at times, but the successes are well worth it! He is catching on much faster than we expected and we are very proud of him! He's growing up fast! And please ignore any toys etc. that may be scattered around in these pics... the poor house has gotten left behind while my focus has been on the toilet! :) Although, my floor is the cleanest it's been in 9 years! :)


This is the only potty training pic I'll probably post, to save him embarrassment in the future. ;) But I had to post it... He likes for Ruby to sit on her potty while he sits on his. :) And why is the potty chair in the family room? Well, it was easier for daddy to keep track of both of them while I was at work... at least there was a towel underneath it just in case!


Yes, the rest of these ARE potty training pics... I had a hungry baby this afternoon who was being impatient while Noah was on the potty. I started feeding her while encouraging him and when he came running and yelling that he 'peed in the potty' I got up and praised him and danced with him and made our usual big deal of another success. Ruby, however, wasn't impressed and decided she would just feed herself... my mistake for leaving the food so close to her, but it made for some GREAT pics and FUN memories! :)



Yes, the blue outfit definitely brings out her eyes! but I think the orange adds a little something too, don't you?? :)



This is his 'pre-pee warmup'! :)

No comments: