Monday, September 08, 2008

What can I say?

At first glance you'd think Noah peed on the couch, but no, it's not pee, water, milk...any liquid that's easy to clean and wash. If you notice in his hand he's holding a lid...that used to be on the bottle of Caladryl Gel, (which is now empty). By the time I found him the gel had started to solidify and was a gunky sticky mess. But the best part of these pictures is that I didn't have to clean it up. You see, what's missing from these pictures is Bryan. He had fallen asleep on the futon and Noah had been sitting on his legs, putting the 'lotion' on daddy. Bryan was covered in this nice sticky mess and wasn't too happy when I woke him up. I was very unhappy at first which is why i didn't take the pic with bryan in it. But as I stood there I realized it was kinda funny and that my little guy is only little once. But the best part is, he thought he was helping daddy by putting on the lotion and that's what i want to remember.


No comments: