Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life

In learning new photo programs, I've lost quite a bit of pictures that I'm slowly discovering. These are just random pics of our life...


Ruby and Daddy wrestling!


Ruby wins his heart!


Noah bundling up to help Daddy and Mamaw burn some scraps out in the field



Bailey


Ruby's first biter biscuit... puke on me, poop on me, anything but these things! they are the only thing that make me gag!!





Noah discovered how to climb completely up on top of the counters without moving chairs (that mommy can easily hear). I've caught him just sitting and standing on top of them going through our cabinets. His reward? He discovered the toaster and how it works. :)






Notice how short her pants are... if I get them long enough, they hang off her everywhere else!


Building a railroad


If you can't tell, my sons primary playmates are our 3 dogs... this is how they play and Noah has been imitating them for a long time. He even puts ropes in the dog's mouths and tries to pull with them, but they yank him down every time. Daddy is a little nicer...



Uncle Mike and Corbin making Ruby laugh


Another new thing for me... Noah was a pristine eater. He was very neat and tidy and didn't like to make a mess. My darling daughter, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoys her food in every way possible!



Sweet Corbin


At first I was not happy that he climbed into the exersaucer...until I realized he was staying in ONE place for over half an hour... now I don't mind!


This is how Ruby has been sleeping the past few months. It totally freaks me out, but she loves it. Noah did the same thing at her age... I do uncover her after she's asleep, but it never fails that she's covered again when I check on her...

No comments: