Saturday, December 20, 2008

Playing with Friends

I spent some time helping Heather get all cheery for Christmas while the kids enjoyed playing together. Ruby got a LOT of loving from everyone, even the dog. :) (There aren't any pics of Noah because he was gone with Heather when I took these)...


After running circles around her and yelling, Ben finally decided to touch her... by petting her head.... :)


...then giving her a hug....



...so she returned the favor...


...and then came the kisses!!! :) (this is only one of many kissing pics!) too cute!


This was how happy Kate was to have a Christmas tree all decorated and lit! (sorry, Heather, you can repost this pic on your blog, but it was TOO ADORABLE for me to skip it!)...


I see great babysitting potentials in Isaac... :)


More kisses from Kate!


My favorite thing about this picture is WHY i took the picture... Ben was jealous of Isaac holding Ruby, so he squeezed into his lap, and when i picked up my camera, Kate (and Rudolph) came running to be in the picture too... I think it turned out perfectly! :)


Ben giving the shepherd a good talking to...


I'm sure Isaac will have her walking soon enough! She was ready to give it a try!

No comments: